Sunday, July 24, 2011

radiant.

radiant. have you met someone who is truly radiant?

i have. these people seem other-wordly. because they are. they have been shaken, stripped down, healed, broken, humbled, and set free by Love. and that makes them radiant.

those who have been touched, truly touched by Love himself can't help but be changed.

i want to let His love infuse every part of me, and make me RADIANT.

thank you Lord that I am enough, right now. That you love me first, and the love i have for you is SOooo teensy tiny and ridiculously inadequate but you accept it and it is sweet to you. even though I have nothing to give, you love me, in a way that NO one else can. wow.

people who are in love glow.
are you in love with God? because He's so deeply in love with you.
He glows over you.

1 comment:

  1. you should write more on here... i'd like to read it... =)

    miss you...

    ReplyDelete